Sections on this page include General, Research Tools, Borrowing, Facilities, and Help and Research Assistance.
- Find Course Reserve items
- Dissertations and Theses
- Fine Appeal Form
- Item Missing from Shelf Form
- Student Equipment Checkout (Laptops, cameras, audio recorders and other equipment)
- Borrowing from other libraries (Login to ILLiad for Interlibrary Loan)
- Borrowing, renewing, returning
- Search Course Reserve
- Learn about Interlibrary Loan OR start an Interlibrary Loan request
Display Cases Available to Reserve
The library has two display cases in the 24-hour study that can be reserved. The small case measures 96"L x 14"W x 44"H. The large case is 190"L x 14"W x 44"H.
Groups or individuals interested in displaying items in the display cases must fill out an online application.