These rooms are set up for recording audio media. In them you will find microphones, instruments, software, and the computers to facilitate that process. The larger studio is on the the first floor of the library, room 1042. The smaller studio is housed in McIntyre Library's lower level, room 102. Expected uses include: Podcasting, audio recording, sound mixing, and music recording.
Opening its doors to the campus community for the Fall 2021 semester.
Large Audio Studio: First Floor(Room 1042)
- Digital Piano, Bass, Guitar, and Digital Drum set
- Synthesizer, MIDI Controller, and MIDI DAW Controller Keyboard
- Condenser, Instrument, and Omni-Directional Lavalier Microphones
- Studio Headphones
- Dual Boot Windows/Mac PCs
Mini Audio Studio: Lower Level(Room 102)
- 8-Channel Mixer
- Shure Vocal Microphones
- Studio Headphones and 4-Channel Headphone Amplifier
- Windows PC